Well Ladies/Gentlemen i used the first day of my holiday well spend.
As you all know about the eq5,cg4 etc, the slop is horrible.
I have just found some small bearings that fit the wormwheel shaft perfectly
They are 6*10 stainless steel roller bearings, 3mm wide and perfect for the job.
The only thing i had to do was make the od bigger by means of rolling four bearings in electrical tape untill i had the right od of 11.3mm.
Those bearings are a very snug fit on the shaft and are showing no slop at all.
Just finished the ra side of my mount and i can say it is an great succes
The hollow nut that was used to tighten the shaft and compress the rubber "O" rings can be turned very tight now an i have no sideways movement at all.
After adjusting the ra axis the mount is very smooth and can be turned very easy without backlash (dependant on the age of the mount and gear assembly afcourse).
I will take photo's of my progress for the dec side of things and maybe this can go in the howto section.
Ill keep you all informed on my progress with photo's.