Go Back   IceInSpace > Beginners Start Here > Beginners Talk
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Kokatha man

Jokes...

Now listen screwdriverone, we're not all that bright on this forum, and you've made me read every flippin' word of your post down below about rods and cones twice over: can't see a bloody thing about spiders!

You're gonna hafta repeat it (don't worry, it won't spoil it, we're a thick lot!)
Old 28-02-2008, 10:20 PM
erick (Eric)
Starcatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokatha man View Post
Now listen screwdriverone, we're not all that bright on this forum, and you've made me read every flippin' word of your post down below about rods and cones twice over: can't see a bloody thing about spiders!

You're gonna hafta repeat it (don't worry, it won't spoil it, we're a thick lot!)
You too! I've just done the same thing!
Old 29-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Lyinxz

Smile thanks

Wow so many answers!
ive read them all , and thankyou all

my answer is defiantly answered , its great to see such a live community of people who are willing to help!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Screwdriverone (Chris)
I have detailed files....

Oh no, sorry guys, I posted the spider joke in the spider thread from Starkler which is here http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/s...ad.php?t=29068

Sorry to have you sit through my biology lesson again and again I thought you guys might have known how to look up posts made by someone (you left click on their name next to their avatar picture and a menu pops up - click on the one that says find all posts from x)

Oh well, I suppose the upside is that no-one will forget the purpose of rods and cones in the eyes!

DOH!

Chris
Old 01-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Kokatha man

jokes...

I told you we wuz thick screwdriverone - but is you tellin us we shoulda gone through all your posts steada reading rods & cones till it felt like we'd been poked in the eye by some of 'em?

This betta be a bloody darn sight better joke than me planets colour poem or we just aint gonna laugh - 'cos I'm bloody grumpy lookin at Saturn bouncin around like a rap dancer on speed till 1am! (this bloody wind......grrrrr!)

Cheers, Darryl.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Screwdriverone (Chris)
I have detailed files....

Hi Kokatha Man,

No, click on the link or find the post labelled Newtonian Spiders for the joke (second to last post).

Now that I am drawing attention to it, its not going to be funny anyway.

Oh well.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Kokatha man

funnelwebs, I think...

Hi screwdriverone: yes, I did see the "tarantula" joke - snickered at the time but wondered whether their intentions to spray with insecticide really would've made it better to look at....maybe it woulda just shrivelled up!

Oh well, I'm going to bed now, bloody pissed off with this darn wind on such a clear night - hope you've had better viewing over your way.

Cheers.