Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2016, 02:11 PM
mozzie (Peter)

Vixen BT Binoculars

Up for sale is my by 125A bt-binoculars.I purchased these 18 months ago after down sizing from my lx200.
Included in this package is..
Vixen bt-binoculars
Vixen HF2 fork mounts
2 vixen eyepieces
2 baader semi apo filters
Red dot finder attached to binos
Hard case to carry binos around

All the info on these is below
VIXEN BT125A BINOCULAR TELESCOPE...

With incredible resolution, these super bright binoculars show amazing detail for both astronomical and land observations. The Vixen BT125-A binocular telescope features a pair of 125mm achromatic objective lenses at f/6.08 to collect 300% more light than the naked eye. The 45º angled eyepiece holders provide comfortable viewing and each eyepiece holder accepts 1.25" eyepieces. Interchangeable eyepieces allows you to change magnification whenever you choose and each eyepiece holder allows you to focus your eyepieces separately. Included in the Vixen BT125A Astronomical Binocular Telescope is a pair of Vixen 25mm SLV Eyepieces which allows comfortable observation - even with glasses - and are prized for eyepiece projection imaging. These wide-field eyepieces use low-dispersion Lanthanum glass and features an eyeball-filling, 65° wide-field of view!

The Vixen BT125A binocular telescope body is equipped with a dovetail-based finder bracket to accept any Vixen finder scope. But that's not all... This complete Vixen BT125A Binocular Telescope comes with the fork arm and tripod! The Vixen fork mount is a heavy-duty Alt-Azimuth mount made specifically for the Vixen BT125 or BT80 astronomy binoculars. The fork arms can be placed at a 45 degree angle or straight up. The mount and half pillar are then connected Vixen HAL130 GP Tripod. The legs extend from 31.9" - 51.2" (81cm - 130cm), and the weight of the Vixen HAL130 is just over 12 lbs (5.5 kg), which makes it an excellent travel companion. Constructed of heavy-duty aluminum.

VIXEN BT125A BINOCULAR TELESCOPE FOR ASTRONOMY FEATURES...

Multi-Coated 125mm, f/6.08 achromatic lenses working at a focal length of 760mm.
Dimensions: 21"x12" - Weight: 24 lbs.(10.8 kb)
A pair of 25mm SLV eyepieces.
Havy-duty Alt-Azimuth mount made specifically for the Vixen BT125 or BT80 binoculars.
Fork arms can be placed at a 45 degree angle or straight up.
Vixen HAL-130 Tripod is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum.
Legs extend from 31.9" - 51.2" (81cm - 130cm), and the weight of the Vixen HAL130 is just over 12 lbs (5.5 kg).

I have not used these in a few months and are housed inside all the time..
Every item for sale is in absolute mint condition,I just don't seem to have the time anymore...
Everything together has cost me over $6000.00

Selling for $3250.00 firm
The buyer of these will be very pleased..
I live between Sydney and Brisbane and can travel upto 4 hrs to help with delivery...
Thanks Peter
It's not letting me upload more images can email you more if needed
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	197429

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	80
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	197430

Last edited by mozzie; 08-04-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Mokusatsu (Australia)

Vixen binoculars

I am very interested in your binoculars and am prepared to send a deposit, but would you be prepared to ship them to Perth at my expense? If so, what would shipping cost?

I don't mind picking up from a Depot if that results in a cheaper quote.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:00 PM
g__day (Matthew)
Tech Guru

Fact check - 318,000% more light collection than the human eye - not 300% which is 3x!
Old 07-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Mokusatsu (Australia)

Congrats to whoever purchased these. If you change your mind, I'm still super keen!
Old 07-04-2016, 03:11 PM
mozzie (Peter)

Sorry about missing them...
People p'm in private and you are dealing with them and no posting where the ad is..I had a few people all at once wanting to buy!!!