Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 29-01-2024, 12:25 PM
floyd_2 (Dean)

SHARPSTAR 94EDPH APO TRIPLET F/5.5 With Field Flattener

I’ve been asked to thin my small herd before I can buy anything else I’ve made the hard decision to let go of my lovely Sharpstar 94mm APO refractor. It comes with the matching Sharpstar 0.82x Field Flattener / Reducer, original documentation including inspection report, all original inclusions and aluminium case. The reducer brings it down to f/4.4 making it a really nice wide-field scope. The field flattener delivers a corrected field of 44mm making it a good match for full frame cameras.

This telescope has lived inside my house when not being used for EAA from home. It’s had an extremely quiet life with the only sign of use being the usual marks on the dovetail.

The ZWO current model auto focuser, Testar 50mm helical finder scope with rings, ASI120MM guide camera, 2 x dew straps and Askar 90mm Multi Connection Plate aren’t included in the sale, but are optional in case the buyer wants a complete setup. I’d like to sell it all together, but will part the rest out if the scope / flattener / case goes without them. As pictured, the auto focuser is set up and calibrated, the guide scope / camera are focused and lined up etc so it’s good to go as an imaging rig.

This telescope and flattener are currently for sale new at Testar for $3489.

Asking $2400 in mint condition.

If the buyer is after any of the other items pictured other than the scope / flattener / case please let me know and I’ll work out a good deal.

I’m willing to ship at the buyers cost, but would prefer pickup from the Liverpool NSW area if possible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_0960.jpg)
127.3 KB57 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0961.jpg)
126.3 KB35 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0962.jpg)
129.6 KB37 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0963.jpg)
100.5 KB24 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0964.jpg)
141.0 KB25 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0965.jpg)
101.8 KB20 views

Last edited by floyd_2; 06-02-2024 at 01:58 PM.