Go Back   IceInSpace > Beginners Start Here > Beginners Talk
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 11:34 AM
frankrusso (Frank)

Redshifts and is the universe really accelerating?

Hi there,

I have a website www.frankrusso.net and my recent articles have been on this topic... please read and see what you think: to get there just click on "Articles" on the left of the homepage:

• 514 The bigger the picture you're looking at: the weaker gravity appears to be! Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : October 05, 2015.
• 513 Who Einstein really was and should you worship him!. Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : October 03, 2015.
• 512 In other words: Red-shift increases as gravity slows down!. Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : October 01, 2015.
• 511 Responses to feedback on recent work. Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : September 28, 2015.
• 510 The slowing of physiological time 'causes' the redshift observed from far away stars. Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : September 27, 2015.
• 509 Some Michelson-Morley experiment facets that help in deriving the expansion of the universe. Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : September 25, 2015.
• 508 A brief discussion on the linearity of redshifts in the accelerating universe! Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : September 24, 2015.
• 507 Throwing a big 'spanner' into the accelerating universe! Written by Frank Pio Russo, Posted : September 19, 2015.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Old 07-10-2015, 09:42 PM
frankrusso (Frank)

Actually the most recent article from 2 days ago was expressed badly... it needed a tiny revision i.e. rather than the particles "expanding outwards" they are "moving outwards"... they grow by combining to form bigger particles under the action of gravity and not by simply expanding!

Frank Russo.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:23 PM
julianh72 (Julian)

Some really interesting material here for anyone with a bit of time to kill.

I was particularly intrigued by #481 "RAIN-MAKING PROJECT PROPOSAL" http://www.frankrusso.net/rainmaking_project.htm

On one of the very first occasions on which I tried to naturally thaw the water bottles from about -20 degrees Celsius to about 2 degrees Celsius, I sucked a storm from Sydney to Adelaide.

Old 09-10-2015, 04:34 PM
astroboof (Steve McN)
Illusions of adequacy

Well I have been looking at the universe, as it presents itself to Earth, for quite a while.

I've never seen it accelerate anywhere, always looks the same, bar some new star or variable star activity, I suppose.

Come to think of it, comets or asteroids tend to be pretty mobile, but they effect very little in terms of forces of attraction.

I gotta look some more.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:40 PM
RB (Andrew)

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianh72 View Post
Some really interesting material here for anyone with a bit of time to kill.

I was particularly intrigued by #481 "RAIN-MAKING PROJECT PROPOSAL" http://www.frankrusso.net/rainmaking_project.htm

On one of the very first occasions on which I tried to naturally thaw the water bottles from about -20 degrees Celsius to about 2 degrees Celsius, I sucked a storm from Sydney to Adelaide.

Thanks for the heads up Julian, I stopped at the “negative photon bombs”.
Cheers

RB
Closed Thread