Go Back   IceInSpace > Equipment > Software and Computers
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-04-2024, 08:55 PM
NewBee101 (Robert)
NewBee101

SW Star Adventurer GTi WiFi

Hi all, I am hoping that there is someone out there can offer some help on an issue I have with my SW Star Adventurer GTI WiFi, and SkySafari 7 Pro.
The issue I am having is that the mount wont connect to SF, I have entered the IP address (192.168.4.2) and the port number (11882) tied different presets in SF and nothing is happening. I can get the telrad reticule to move but the mount wont. I have downloaded all the drivers that I think I have to have. I have SF on my Galaxy S9+ Phone running Android 10.
I have been in touch with SW, and Simulation Curriculum (SF) been all over Yu Tube videos, astro forums, and all the help I received so fare has not worked for me. I am not sure how to upload screen shots of my settings so that will have to be a work in progress.
I also have Stellarium plus mobile app on my phone and it works fine. I am obviously missing something but I cant work what it is. It's frustrating, because I see others just plug things in and they work, they don't say if they have issues like this one.
Any help to get this app (SF) up and running with the mount will be greatly appreciated. Robert