Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2011, 04:43 PM
that_guy (Tony)
Local Korean Millennial

Selling Imaging Rig

well, you might have noticed my lack of activity on the forum and anything astronomy related really. I just dont get motivated enough to set up my imaging stuff. I still plonk up the dob once in a while, but havent used the ed80 since last year! soooo I'm a bit strapped for cash atm, and id like the scope and mount combo to go to a good home

I have for sale, a Golden ED80 with finder, diagonal, and 10:1 fine focuser (GSO brand) (Cost me 40 bucks), HEQ5 mount (Non-Pro) with several bits and pieces i cant remember right now. They come with everything you need to get started in Astrophotography, all you need is a camera off you get! Hopefully you'll get a better use for it then i do . All for $1000 bucks! Don't wanna seperate atm but feel free to leave an interest, and ill let you know when I have a buyer for the other items. Pick up only at Gold Coast!

PICS!http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6341045_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...91255079_n.jpg *NOTE* the camera and camera tripod is NOT included... Id still like to do some widefield when i get the chance hehehe.

Cheers
Tony
Old 13-09-2011, 05:19 PM
that_guy (Tony)
Local Korean Millennial

bump