Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > General Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 17-04-2024, 07:31 PM
TrevorW

I'm just so upset by all these conspiracy idiots, now I keep wondering if Mr Gorsky did end up getting sex ???
Old 17-04-2024, 08:29 PM
RB (Andrew)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorW View Post
I'm just so upset by all these conspiracy idiots, now I keep wondering if Mr Gorsky did end up getting sex ???
Only Stanley Kubrick knows the answer to that one…

Old 17-04-2024, 08:53 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Where is Blindman?..care to speculate? Because he knows what he knows and is therefore poses a threat to exposing them..they have got him..somehow they have silenced him...let that be a lesson to all... say nothing about what they are doing or they will get you as well.

alex
Old 17-04-2024, 09:21 PM
ChrisD (Chris)
Image, Stack, Repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB View Post
Only Stanley Kubrick knows the answer to that one…

So Mr. Kubrick filmed the Apollo 11 moon landing and then had go on and also film Apollos 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 while at the same time making "A Clockwork Orange". What a champion.

Chris.
Old 17-04-2024, 09:52 PM
RB (Andrew)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
So Mr. Kubrick filmed the Apollo 11 moon landing and then had go on and also film Apollos 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 while at the same time making "A Clockwork Orange". What a champion.

Chris.
Yes, all filmed with his Eyes Wide Shut...

{Talent}
Old 18-04-2024, 09:04 AM
Nikolas (Nik)
Dazed and confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB View Post
Yes, all filmed with his Eyes Wide Shut...

{Talent}
:rofl :
Old 18-04-2024, 09:15 AM
RB (Andrew)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
:rofl :
Old 18-04-2024, 09:32 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

What gets me and as being shown here is the absence of logic and reason of these conspiracy folk.

Take the big Pharma conspiracy that "they" have the cure for cancer but keep it secret to make money from the stuff they already have...one could think that if you had the cure you could make many fold the money offering that over stuff that does not offer as good a benefit.

I was on some meds that were like $3000 a pack...I got them for $40..but one day it hit me..if I had to pay $3000 ..or more to continue living I would pay it...so if the new box of stuff that really works costs $10k a box I will buy it and spend all my money until it runs out...now is that the best business opportunity and captive market out there...but these fools are so dumb they do not have a clue...they think they are in the know but are just bone headed ignorant and more gullible that I can comprehend.

And also so many conspiracies require many participants and yet we can never ever ever ever get a single shread of actual evidence...just make believe...

AND Blindman never stays to present a back up for his claims..never ever ever ever...all he has is unsupported make believe and I am at a total loss to understand what he gets out of it...some feeling that he knows stuff others do not..but without evidence you know nothing..nothing...he does not get that.

alex
Old 19-04-2024, 03:35 PM
blindman
Now I see !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
What gets me and as being shown here is the absence of logic and reason of these conspiracy folk.

Take the big Pharma conspiracy that "they" have the cure for cancer but keep it secret to make money from the stuff they already have...one could think that if you had the cure you could make many fold the money offering that over stuff that does not offer as good a benefit.

I was on some meds that were like $3000 a pack...I got them for $40..but one day it hit me..if I had to pay $3000 ..or more to continue living I would pay it...so if the new box of stuff that really works costs $10k a box I will buy it and spend all my money until it runs out...now is that the best business opportunity and captive market out there...but these fools are so dumb they do not have a clue...they think they are in the know but are just bone headed ignorant and more gullible that I can comprehend.

And also so many conspiracies require many participants and yet we can never ever ever ever get a single shread of actual evidence...just make believe...

AND Blindman never stays to present a back up for his claims..never ever ever ever...all he has is unsupported make believe and I am at a total loss to understand what he gets out of it...some feeling that he knows stuff others do not..but without evidence you know nothing..nothing...he does not get that.

alex

Present here and wishing you good luck with your therapy.
Old 19-04-2024, 03:56 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindman View Post
Present here and wishing you good luck with your therapy.
Thank you very much for your well wishes.

Thank goodness you have appeared as I was worried "they" may have got you.

alex
Old 19-04-2024, 04:21 PM
blindman
Now I see !!!

Not yet
Old 21-04-2024, 11:29 PM
csb (Craig)

I'm not sure what the purpose of the linked video is but the host appears to be saying that cloud brightening is being used to counteract climate change. Is this correct?

No evidence provided but the video is so short that it left me wondering what its actual message was.

Anyway:

Typing cloud brightening into Google has barrierreef.org in the results. This site belongs to The Great Barrier Reef Foundation - a legitimate not for profit organisation that is trying to save the reef.

The google link opens the page to their article about marine cloud brightening research/investigations. It seems they are producing clouds to provide shade for the reef which is theorised to help it survive. They use seawater spray to make the clouds and state the process is completely reversible for the local climate.

So it seems cloud brightening is being used or researched but only for some localised areas and only over marine environments, ie not over land. Also, they are NOT using it to counteract climate change.

There are also other sites that mention cloud brightening is only for localised marine environments, even wikipedia.