Go Back   IceInSpace > Beginners Start Here > Beginners Talk
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 13-08-2008, 10:39 AM
StevenA (Steven)

Cool Physical Help

Not sure about computers so I hope I got this 'post' right Here goes. Does anyone live in the Springvale, Vic. area that could help me do a few things starter find awkward to do. I would like help aligning my scope and possibly get advice one on one. I can not get to the library to access the net often so communications this way is inappropriate for me. I am also restricted in movement due to the fact I am a single father with 2 kids. (1 has high function A.D.S). Astronomy is my only outlet and not being able to align in order to find things is frustrating. My modified webcam also needs a little attention in the way of advice. Do i use the default settings? Do I use the 'low light button or the colour enhancement button? Basically I need a friend I can talk to directly. Even if it is only on the phone. I will not cramp your style, to use a phrase, I just need a little help to start with. If you think you can help me; phone me on my mobile (if this is permitted?) 0420616567. I will call you back if need be to save you phone credits etc. If one of my kids answer just ask them to put Dad on the phone. Thankyou Steven

Last edited by StevenA; 13-08-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Bad spelling and unclear inference adjustment
Old 17-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Jeff
Starry Eyed

PM sent.
Old 22-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Jen
Moving to Pandora

Hi Steven
there is a a few people in here from your way good luck cheers Jen