Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-09-2017, 07:35 PM
denis0007dl (Denis Levatic)

Carl Zeiss 25mm WORLDBEST ortho eyepeices in pairs

If you are looking for ultimate, and worldbest eyepeices, singles of for binoviewers, than here they are!

2 pieces avaiable for sale, 6 pieces already sold!!!

They actually do not comes for sale often, so you can buy them only from Zeiss, but for huge price!

Carl Zeiss E-PL 10x/25 444234-9902 newest model, with bit improved coatings and overall optical performances vs same named older model!

They are Made in Germany!
Production is in Germany, Gőttingen!

These eyepeices provide RAZOR SHARP stars across entire FOV, even on fast scopes like f/4.5 (I did not have faster system to test).
There are not other eyepeices that can do that!!!

If you have famous ZAO I 25mm orthos, test these vs ZAOs, and you will be blowned away!
These Zeisses produce smaller stars than ZAOs, have much bigger FOV, have much better contrast, and are sharp to extreme edges even on f/4.5 telescopes!!!
Coluple observers already confirmed that!

Yes, even on edges, without needed of using Paracorr, field flatterners etc, you get sharp stars even on edges, across HUGE approx 60 deg FOV!!!

This means you save spending money on buying Paracorr of FF, and avoid adding additional glass surfacess on optical train, so you get less scatter, and you get more light transmittion and contrast as well!

Specifications:

---newest Zeiss E-PL 10x/25 model
---long eye releaf 20mm
---HUGE approx 60 deg orthoscopic field of view
---focal lenght 25mm
---fine and ultra precise focussable system
---weight 170 grams
---adapted to 1.25 inch format with wide black isolating tape. I like such adaptation best, becase its always preserved original shape in case if you want use it, and nothing is not glued, and all works perfectly! I use all such eyepeices in that way!

Original containers with original Zeiss stickers are included!
All eyepieces are NEW and tottaly unused, just taken out of box for adapting and taking a photos.

Price for each eyepeice is 614 AUD with included fully tracked airmail priority!

Each of these eyepeices provide chrystal clean views, with ultra tiny stars, ZERO lateral colours, and ultra sharp field stops!
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (958284-1.jpg)
126.4 KB44 views
Click for full-size image (958284-2.jpg)
105.4 KB34 views
Click for full-size image (958284-3.jpg)
135.0 KB25 views

Last edited by denis0007dl; 17-09-2017 at 11:02 PM.