Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2020, 01:32 PM
glend (Glen)

GSO 8" f5 Newt GS-630 Model (Visual or Imaging Capable)

I have decided to go ahead and re-home my hardly used GSO 8" f5 Newt (purchased from Bintel, in December of last year, so it has the Bintel badge). The Newt is both Imaging and Visual capable. I am not using it, it lies on a bed in my guest room, and should go to someone that will use it. I am pretty much exclusively using my CC8 and my iStar refractor, when conditions permit, so the Newt is available. I have posted photos below. Excellent condition, no bumps, marks, etc as you can see by the photos. Comes with the rings and dovetail as shown, a 35mm focuser extension tube, battery holder for the primary fan, and a straight through finderscope (50mm).

I still have the original box and foam protection, so I can ship it anywhere in Australia by road freight (like TNT, etc).
I am asking $400, used just a few times, check out the best new price ($549) at Andrews. Shipping cost would be additional subject to quote based on your address, but likely about $40 max. If you wish you can pick it up at Lake Macquarie NSW (near Morisset) and save the shipping cost. Payment terms would be direct deposit prior to shipping, or cash on pickup.

Thanks for looking. If interested PM me here at IIS.
Cheers
Glen
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (DSCF2184.jpg)
136.2 KB93 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2185.jpg)
128.7 KB107 views

Last edited by glend; 09-11-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:31 AM
doug mc

P M sent.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:17 PM
glend (Glen)

Sale Pending