Old 11-04-2024, 07:53 PM
blindman
Now I see !!!

Not anymore conspiracy theory!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DMzuYU5fBig

Seeding clouds, spraying, etc
Old 11-04-2024, 10:00 PM
JA

Cloud seeding by aerial spraying from aircraft has been a long established practice to increase rainfall using silver iodide crystals and other particulates and is documented in the literature. It may not be well known, but it's not fringe or made-up.

Best
JA
Old 12-04-2024, 02:18 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hmmmm typical of the swill conspiracy folk lap up....but it must be true cause a man in a suit on the net said so...however before we join the chicken little club lets ask exactly who is doing this stuff and details of these conspirators such that we can know the facts and look past the swill the conspiracy waffler contends to be happening...if such programs are in place there will be folk who can give us the facts and we can then look at the evidence .... so many "stories" never offer evidence and given the gullibility of their target readership one can see there really is no need, however evidence is how we determine reality ...if you want to live there.

alex
Old 12-04-2024, 09:44 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I suppose the point that needs to be made is simply that the "Chem Trail" conspiracy, like all conspiracy theories provide zero evidence for the claims made relegating all unsupported claims to the realm of make believe.... conspiracy folk always present as if they known more than the folk they consider to be uninformed forgetting that an idea needs facts and evidence to be classed as more than make believe and in fact these conspiracy folk actually know less than most because they have no understanding of the concept of evidence and fail to understand that if a claim can not be proved in the lab or under the rules of evidence that are used in our courts then all one has is make believe and that being the case speculation is meaningless.

alex
Old 12-04-2024, 08:33 PM
JA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
Hmmmm typical of the swill conspiracy folk lap up....but it must be true cause a man in a suit on the net said so...however before we join the chicken little club lets ask exactly who is doing this stuff and details of these conspirators such that we can know the facts and look past the swill the conspiracy waffler contends to be happening...if such programs are in place there will be folk who can give us the facts and we can then look at the evidence .... so many "stories" never offer evidence and given the gullibility of their target readership one can see there really is no need, however evidence is how we determine reality ...if you want to live there.

alex
Quote:
I suppose the point that needs to be made is simply that the "Chem Trail" conspiracy, like all conspiracy theories provide zero evidence for the claims made relegating all unsupported claims to the realm of make believe.... conspiracy folk always present as if they known more than the folk they consider to be uninformed forgetting that an idea needs facts and evidence to be classed as more than make believe and in fact these conspiracy folk actually know less than most because they have no understanding of the concept of evidence and fail to understand that if a claim can not be proved in the lab or under the rules of evidence that are used in our courts then all one has is make believe and that being the case speculation is meaningless.

alex
Hi Alex,

It's not clear, since you didn't quote, whether your thoughts above relate to my earlier post about cloud seeding or the originally posted link. Just curious, which one was it?

Best
JA
Old 12-04-2024, 11:23 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA View Post
Hi Alex,

It's not clear, since you didn't quote, whether your thoughts above relate to my earlier post about cloud seeding or the originally posted link. Just curious, which one was it?

Best
JA
All directed to the op.

I am entirely familiar with cloud seeding it has been around since I was a boy...it is well documented evidenced etc. ...I doubt that there is a program to brighten clouds but if there is the evidence can show such...I suspect the poster was using the video to some how support his conspiracy theories about weather control but in typical fashion merely hints lacking the fortitude to make his claim and support same with real evidence.

The opening poster has in the past posted stuff here relating to weather control and to my mind established himself as a conspiracy theorist around weather control ... I strongly dislike conspiracy theorists because they mistakenly believe they know more than the bulk of the population whom they disrespectfully refer to as sheeple and yet their conspiracy theories are devoid of evidence and no more than make believe which hardly puts them above any honest person.

In any event the poster has plenty of stuff from me that he can challenge and moreovertell us if he has the word "sheeple" in his vocabulary and further outline all he knows about weather control and present all the evidence that supports his various claims.

And how are you? I hope you and yours are well.

alex
Old 13-04-2024, 09:55 AM
JeniSkunk (Jenifur)

Quote:
I am entirely familiar with cloud seeding it has been around since I was a boy...it is well documented evidenced etc. ...
During my late childhood, in the early 1970s, ground based cloud seeding cannons were still being reported on in Australasian Post, and People With Pix magazines.
The magazines stories were more focusing on how huge these cannons were, rather than their intended use, or their success or lack thereof in their intended endeavour.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:10 PM
blindman
Now I see !!!

Quote:

alex

Just look up, and you decide.
Old 14-04-2024, 02:19 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindman View Post
Just look up, and you decide.
Hi there...

Reality is not determined by personal opinion, it is determined by actual facts.

To suggest I can look up and decide the matter just won't cut it...All I could offer at best is a guess wouldn't you say?

In any event the person who makes a claim bears the responsibility of establishing that claim or accept that without evidence all that is being offered is make believe...true.

AND that is the problem with all conspiracy theories no evidence is ever offered but speculation becomes their fact...that is wrong dont you think.

Do you have evidence to support any claim you make?

Tell me you have evidence for your claims rather than just hearing stuff some place and accepting it as fact and becoming more like a sheeple than you could ever imagine...isn't the main quality of a sheeple is their propensity to just believe what they are told and never seek evidence?

Thanks for your reply.

So what do you have?

alex
Old 14-04-2024, 04:06 PM
Nikolas (Nik)
Dazed and confused

I would never ever use a you tube video based on unscientific or pseudoscientific arguments as gospel. this thread should be locked as no good is coming from it. Especially when the author of this video is a Right wing conspiratorial nut with his hands right in the so called "epoch Times"
Old 14-04-2024, 05:19 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
I would never ever use a you tube video based on unscientific or pseudoscientific arguments as gospel. this thread should be locked as no good is coming from it. Especially when the author of this video is a Right wing conspiratorial nut with his hands right in the so called "epoch Times"
All valid however one hopes that folk like Blindman may see that he is the victim indeed the sheeple because of his casual acceptance of the swill put out by the various right wing web sites if for no other reason than they expect their readership to blindly accept any nonsense they present as gospel... these sheeple simply never demand evidence...I saw a you tube vid where the right wing sheeple said " hammers are responsible for more deaths than from guns"...The interviewer was able to google and show such was nonsense but somewhere someone pumps out that swill and these conspiracy folk just lap it up ..Google it...simple ....My point is that the need for evidence should be rubbed in the faces of these folk who hear rubbish and believe it...

Now Blindman will not produce evidence and like so many think because he only frequents these dumb web sites he can have a make believe world....I actually feel sorry that they just can not see that one must have evidence else you are buying make believe...

alex.
Old 14-04-2024, 05:30 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Blindman why don't you list all your conspiracies on a sheet of paper and ask yourself first why you believe such and then note the actual evidence upon that subject...

I know your mob avoids Wiky ...ask why that is...the reason is these swill mungers know that with Wiki you can find out who is a scammer, a liar etc.

Funny that..discredit a good sourse of facts.

alex
Old 14-04-2024, 07:05 PM
blindman
Now I see !!!

You are right (as always), but for chemtrails you mentioned, one just need good eyes and proper thoughts.
Check everything, don,t believe just what you have been served by MSM.
Old 14-04-2024, 07:42 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
You are right (as always), but for chemtrails you mentioned, one just need good eyes and proper thoughts.
Thanks for your input.

The point you miss is the need for evidence.

Now as I understand it the "trails" we see is water vapour and although I can't explain it much better than that the thing to remember is if you claim that they are sinister well then good eyes and proper thoughts just are not going to provide us with evidence...

All you are doing is inviting a guess nothing more...would you hang a man on a mere guess?

What you need is a sample of the "chem trail", gathered by someone competent, and tested by someone qualified ...

You just can't make stuff up.

Do you realise that the conspiracy industry is a billion dollar business with some 10 companies each with approx 50 employees who are tasked with turning out (generalised) some 25 swill articles a month...seriously look it up.it is big business..and none of these stories have evidence...for whatever reason there are many folk who lap this stuff up...
But let's deal with your claim...what evidence do you have besides good eyes and proper thoughts...think man.

Do you really believe this stuff associated with chem trails and given the allegation that it is widespread why is it taking so long to complete the sinister plan behind these chem trails.

I will give you a tip...never believe in anything but assign levels of confidence as to the story being correct or not...if you form and hold a belief you draw a line in the sand and close your mind to any alternative and as your believe becomes like a well loved child you will see no fault and defend even against reasonable or valid critisms.

My level of confidence in the chem trail conspiracy is very low however if you were to provide evidence in support of your claims I will listen....when you hold a belief you can only defend the ground you have chosen to stand upon.

Now try some reason with this chem trail thing...do you really think such a thing is possible, or that there are not more effective and efficient methods, say tampering with food supply,...do you think "they" could not find a better way?

In any event why do you believe it? What fact ( evidence) are you aware of that gives you any reason to believe it...like have you spoken to some guy who claims he fills the canisters with the "stuff"..even that is poor evidence as folk say all sorts of crazy things...

I had a guy tell me he used to shoot out the knee caps of out of line bikers..would you believe him?

We all can have strange thoughts but some how we need to keep in touch with reality and we do that by looking at real evidence that shows what we have decided to believe is not mere make believe.

Thank you for listening.

alex
Old 14-04-2024, 08:09 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Further...now wouldn't you think that any group capable of putting into play a sinister chem trails plan would not refine their approach such that any stuff going into the air would not be visable? Think about it...would you not design a colourless oderless gas?
The current conspiracy just does not make sense.

alex
Old 14-04-2024, 08:13 PM
Nikolas (Nik)
Dazed and confused

Quote:
Again with the Q anon mantra
I don't believe in MSM I believe in Science and your rants insult my intelligence, will an admin PLEASE lock this thread!
Old 14-04-2024, 08:53 PM
RB (Andrew)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
Again with the Q anon mantra
I don't believe in MSM I believe in Science and your rants insult my intelligence, will an admin PLEASE lock this thread!
It’s his opinion.
I don’t believe he’s broken any IIS rules.

RB
Old 14-04-2024, 09:09 PM
ChrisD (Chris)
Image, Stack, Repeat.

All good points Alex, but you will never change someones opinion with logic when they arrived at that opinion without logic.

Chris.
Old 14-04-2024, 09:40 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
All good points Alex, but you will never change someones opinion with logic when they arrived at that opinion without logic.

Chris.
I certainly don't want to change anyone's opinion as Blindman has already said In effect that I am always right and given he can be so right on that matter I am entirely confident that he can adjust his views such that he can embrace the need for evidence to establish that chem trails are no doubt happening but that there is indeed a need to establish what is really going on...clearly if they are making these chem trails visable then we can only conclude that they are trying to throw us off track as clearly any sinister plan would require these chem trails be invisable and the fact they are not is obviously a red herring designed to hide an even more sinister plan...I suspect it is a gang of pick pockets who cause good folk to look up thereby not noticing their pockets are being picked...yes it is obvious.

alex
Old 14-04-2024, 10:04 PM
ChrisD (Chris)
Image, Stack, Repeat.

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DMzuYU5fBig

Seeding clouds, spraying, etc
Getting back to your original post.
I know the effects of increased cloud cover has been discussed in the scientific community.
Scientific American - clouds may speed up global warming

Not only will increased clouds reflect sunlight back to space but they also trap heat below them and water vapour is a greenhouse gas so the result may not be as expected. This is being tested in computer simulations but no-one is actively making more clouds. There is no conspiracy to see here.

Chris