Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 20-03-2024, 10:00 PM
the_blacke (Ross)

iOptron CEM60 equatorial mount - $2500 Melbourne

Hi folks,

I've got an iOptron CEM60 centre balanced mount with counterweights and tripod that is looking for a new home.

Comes with the iOptron mount head case, hand controller, USB lead for computer control, two counterweights (one large, one small), and a field tripod.

$2500, pick up from Eltham North or shipping can be arranged at buyer's expense. I can probably assist with delivery around Melbourne within reason if that helps.

I also have an iOptron Tri-pier 360 that I could be persuaded to sell with this mount in addition to the standard tripod. If this appeals then please drop me a PM to discuss.

I will add more photos after work tomorrow. In this photo, the CEM60 can be seen sporting a lovely Takahashi refractor, casting shade over the AM5 with its much smaller payload of a Sharpstar 80mm carbon fibre triplet. The CEM60 is shown mounted on the iOptron tri-pier. (The Sharpstar triplet is also for sale, see my other ads.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (20240222_074656.jpg)
199.1 KB119 views

Last edited by the_blacke; 24-03-2024 at 04:41 PM.