Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-12-2009, 06:33 AM
mic_m (Michael)

NEW Snowbee Fly Fishing Reel with Two Cartridge Spools + Accessories ***PRICE DROP***

This listing includes:

A NEW Snowbee Fly Fishing Reel:
  • Model: XSD460
  • Two quick change Cartridge Spools made from tough, injection moulded Nylon graphite
  • Reel Diam: 3.4"/86mm
  • Backing Capacity: WF5+75m 22lb PES
  • Reel frame precision Die-Cast using lightweight alloy
  • Large Arbor diameter for faster retrieve, more consistent drag and less line memory
  • Powerfull saltwater resistant centre disc drag system
  • Multi-disc drag system using heat resistant "Broflon" drag discs, bearing on polished Stainless Steel drag washers
  • Class-leading drag surface area giving super smooth performance
  • Powder coated paint finish system, heat baked for saltwater and chip resistance
  • Easy left to right hand conversion
  • Generous backing capacity
Accessories:
  • Fly line; dry, weight forward tapered, brown, weight 5, threaded to the spool,
  • Four Climax loop to loop leaders; one attached to the fly line and three still in their packet,
  • One RIO tapered leader with a loop to attach to the loop to loop leader,
  • Twelve flies; 1 wet fly, 6 dry flys and 5 dry orange strike indicator flies and,
  • A waterproof fly fishing pocket guide book "Fishing Rivers" produced by the Australian Fishing Network (AFN) that includes a wealth of information from tying knots and attaching leaders to advanced casting.
I am selling this equipment because I bought it on an whim; I intended to start fly fishing but I have tended towards lure fishing, so my new fly gear is not being used and there is no need to have money tied up in unused equipment.

Price:
I would be willing to sell all of the above items for AU$130 (reduced to AU$85.00). This price is well under the $200+ they cost me. Selling is on a first-in-first-served basis; with the item to be sold to the person who sends the first PM with a stated intention to buy.

Postage:
Postage anywhere within Australia costs AU$12.50, this includes packaging, registered postage and insurance.

My preferred contact method is PM. I'm very happy to answer any questions about this item.

Payment method:
My preferred method of receiving payment is via direct deposit, but I'm willing to consider others if a buyer has an alternative preference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (P1040330(2)(1).jpg)
198.2 KB42 views

Last edited by mic_m; 12-04-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 30-12-2009, 06:37 PM
telemarker (Keith)

Hi Michael, can you give us some more information on the flyline. Is it double taper/weight forward/wet/dry etc.... and what weight.

Regards.
Keith
Old 30-12-2009, 10:16 PM
mic_m (Michael)

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your questions.

I have included the relevant information in my original post.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Michael.

Last edited by mic_m; 05-02-2010 at 03:42 PM.