Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > Star Parties, Club and Community Events
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21-02-2022, 04:21 PM
JohnF (John)

Star Party, "ASTRONOMY IN THE BIBLE."

Free admission. Saturday April 2nd, 2022. No dinner will be provided, so bring your own. Hot drink or cold drink available in the break.

Powerpoint Presentation at 6:00PM. Followed by Looking through the Telescopes, after dark. A C925, a 150mm Refractor, 120mm Refractor, etc., and may-be other telescopes

Location Seventh-day Adventist Church, Dulguigan Road, North Tumbulgum NSW 2490, Australia. Look for the white fence.

Places will be limited, so PM me if you want to come.
Old 24-03-2022, 10:26 AM
JohnF (John)

bump
Old 27-03-2022, 01:21 PM
JohnF (John)

Delete that hot drink provided comment. Was told that because of the risk of Covid, could not do any catering or drinks.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:22 AM
corissaaskew

It's a pity that I couldn't attend this event! I have long wanted to look at the stars through the C925 telescope. Besides, it would be interesting for me to discuss the connection between Astronomy and Religion; the topic is quite interesting. I had to study the Bible, and there you can find a few thoughts about the stars and the cosmos. Attending services at firstchurchlove.com, I found a lot of interesting information on this topic. Could you let me know when the next meeting will be? I think I could free up some time to join the event. Thank you for your work!

Last edited by corissaaskew; 15-07-2022 at 09:32 AM.