#1  
Old 14-04-2024, 09:58 PM
pmrid's Avatar
pmrid (Peter)
Ageing badly.

pmrid is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloudy, light-polluted Bribie Is.
Posts: 3,681
Tri-Bahtinov masks

These look really interesting - so much so that I would like to ask someone to print one for me (for a price of course). There are a couple of good vids on YouTube explaining. I havefound a Thingiverse design for a my C11 EdgeHD which ought to work with my old C11 so I'd like to try anyway.

Anyone able to assist please!

Last edited by pmrid; 14-04-2024 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16-04-2024, 06:39 PM
seeker372011's Avatar
seeker372011 (Narayan)
6EQUJ5

seeker372011 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,652
I just ordered one from Etsy.

( for my C6)


Still waiting for it to arrive though . Think it cost about 30$


Quote:
Originally Posted by pmrid View Post
These look really interesting - so much so that I would like to ask someone to print one for me (for a price of course). There are a couple of good vids on YouTube explaining. I havefound a Thingiverse design for a my C11 EdgeHD which ought to work with my old C11 so I'd like to try anyway.

Anyone able to assist please!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17-04-2024, 09:55 PM
ChrisD's Avatar
ChrisD (Chris)
Image, Stack, Repeat.

ChrisD is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmrid View Post
These look really interesting - so much so that I would like to ask someone to print one for me (for a price of course). There are a couple of good vids on YouTube explaining. I havefound a Thingiverse design for a my C11 EdgeHD which ought to work with my old C11 so I'd like to try anyway.

Anyone able to assist please!
I printed a C8 TriBat mask a while back and it was just about the largest single print i could fit on a 300mm print bed. Maybe the C11 is printed in parts?

Can you post a link to the thingiverse page and I'll see if it's something I can print.

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-04-2024, 11:04 PM
pmrid's Avatar
pmrid (Peter)
Ageing badly.

pmrid is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloudy, light-polluted Bribie Is.
Posts: 3,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
I printed a C8 TriBat mask a while back and it was just about the largest single print i could fit on a 300mm print bed. Maybe the C11 is printed in parts?

Can you post a link to the thingiverse page and I'll see if it's something I can print.

Chris
This is it - in 3 segments,

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6368901
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-04-2024, 11:44 PM
ChrisD's Avatar
ChrisD (Chris)
Image, Stack, Repeat.

ChrisD is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 248
OK, thats a decent design, one of the best I've seen on thingiverse.

Total print time will be about 11 hours and use around $2.10 in plastic. I will be using PLA for the mask with PET-G for the clips. I'll print a couple of spare clips too. Is black plastic ok?

If you cover the cost of postage I'm happy to print it up.

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18-04-2024, 01:49 AM
pmrid's Avatar
pmrid (Peter)
Ageing badly.

pmrid is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cloudy, light-polluted Bribie Is.
Posts: 3,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
OK, thats a decent design, one of the best I've seen on thingiverse.

Total print time will be about 11 hours and use around $2.10 in plastic. I will be using PLA for the mask with PET-G for the clips. I'll print a couple of spare clips too. Is black plastic ok?

If you cover the cost of postage I'm happy to print it up.

Chris
Thank you Chris. That's generous of you. Happy to cover your costs. I'll PM you with details for postage.

Peter
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18-04-2024, 09:58 AM
ChrisD's Avatar
ChrisD (Chris)
Image, Stack, Repeat.

ChrisD is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 248
I'll make a start on the weekend.

Chris
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time is now 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 | Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertisement
Testar
Advertisement
Bintel
Advertisement