Go Back   IceInSpace > Beginners Start Here > Beginners Astrophotography
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2023, 02:14 PM
triplej3 (Jordo)

ic4628

i posted an image on "deep space" of ngc300 however i didnt no there was a beginners part of this forum. here is the prawn nebula i took a while ago im still learning the possessing side of things hopefully ill improve over time!
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (prawnic.jpg)
210.6 KB143 views
Old 06-11-2023, 10:22 AM
Dave882 (David)

Hey that’s great work! Stars are really nice and good contrast in the nebula. The beginners section is a great space to ask any questions or get advice on the processing side of things. Keep it up!
Old 14-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Doogs38 (Alex)
Wingnut

Nice Prawn, Jordo. It's a nice, bright target and looks like you got enough data to draw out some of the fainter nebulosity. And, it also give you the opportunity to come back and process the data as your editing skills grow, which they will. May I ask, what gear are you using and what tools are you using to stack and edit your images? Alex
Old 25-11-2023, 09:47 AM
triplej3 (Jordo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogs38 View Post
Nice Prawn, Jordo. It's a nice, bright target and looks like you got enough data to draw out some of the fainter nebulosity. And, it also give you the opportunity to come back and process the data as your editing skills grow, which they will. May I ask, what gear are you using and what tools are you using to stack and edit your images? Alex

130pds newt, asi533mc, l extreme filter, tsgpu cc. this image was stacked with deepskystacker and pixinsight. the 130pds is a great little scope to use modify and mess with!