Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 05-09-2014, 05:07 PM
TakMan (Kyle)

Takahashi Teegul Sky-Patrol II Equatorial Mount

Takahashi Teegul Sky-Patrol II Equatorial Mount

I bought this from Tony Hallas 2 years ago. Works like a gem and is in very good condition, only a few paint marks.

Has all the options.

I paid $800 USD. Asking $800 AUD.

Please note I am overseas for a couple weeks. I have left it with a relative in Chatswood and you can inspect it there or we can ship from there.

Factory description:

The Teegul Sky-Patrol II mount offers a light and effective equatorial base to travel with a small telescope.

The TG-SP3 is a very modular unit. It is made of a rigid one-arm fork mount motorised in right ascension axis, ideal for example for FS-60CB refractor. The handbox, integrating 6V compartment, is included.

An additional kit makes it possible to use the TG-SP3 with other light telescopes (under 3kg weight). This kit can be bought with the TG-SP3 mount as a package or in a second time, according to end user needs. This kit includes a counterweight shaft and a counterweight in order to transform TG-SP3 base into a true German mount. Using this kit will give you some clearance on both axis, RA and DEC, allowing the assembly of longer telescope OTAs.

A good reference: http://www.takahashi-europe.com/en/T...igurations.php
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (TakM.jpg)
5.7 KB136 views
Click for full-size image (TakM1.jpg)
172.5 KB117 views
Click for full-size image (TakM2.jpg)
180.1 KB100 views

Last edited by TakMan; 09-09-2014 at 04:52 PM.