Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > General Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-10-2021, 05:28 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

The blood pressure seems usable and after six tests consistent enough for me.
It was good to be in the shopping centre and after a long walk sit down and check my blood pressure...I should have gone into the chemists and see what their unit said.
I have confirmed in my mind at least that you need to turn the watch off after use which is odd if you only wish to check the time but not so bad if you are doing blood pressure because that is a long process, rather it takes some time...But it has gone a couple of days before I charged it and it charged very quick which may indicate it could have gone a lot longer before it needed charging.
I have not made any other observations and yet to try other functions.
Alex
Old 31-10-2021, 01:37 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Alex, according to Apple, the battery endurance of the iWatch is 18 hrs, of LIGHT use.

Yeah. 18 hrs.
Old 31-10-2021, 02:12 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisM View Post
Alex, according to Apple, the battery endurance of the iWatch is 18 hrs, of LIGHT use.

Yeah. 18 hrs.
I switch mine, not an Apple, on to take my blood pressure and after switch it off...there is a screen that says power off...it is lasting well but I have yet to run it dry before recharging..but turning it off may be the thing..do you switch yours off in a similar fashion?
I would not tolerate this if it were not for the blood pressure reading...in time I will get other things working maybe but I cant be bothered now ... Too many frustrations st present so why stick my neck out for more.
The phone on the wrist is appealing but given the power thing ( which I feel is a real issue) maybe phone use is not viable ...
Alex