Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 29-08-2012, 12:14 AM
davewaldo
Tasmania

Sony Minidisc recording Walkman MZ-R900

I'm on holidays at the moment so I figure now is the time to have a clean out.

Here I have my portable audio recorder. Its a Sony MZ-R900, the top of the range model.

It comes with everything pictured plus another 7 or so minidiscs. Its in Good to Very Good condition. Just a few minor wear/rub marks and the small rechargeable battery doesn't hold a charge too well - The battery isn't an issue however as this unit runs for hours and hours on one single AA battery (I used a rechargeable nimh).

I used the included stereo microphone to record conversations in a room for a documentary and also environment sounds such as rainforest noises. This mic is very sensitive and makes a great recording. I've also used a Rode condenser mic with great success. It has a small remote with backlit display that allow control of volume, recording level, track selection etc. Also included is the optical cable for audio transfer.

Massive amount of info on this unit here: http://www.minidisc.org/brian_youn/sony_mzr900.html

I'm asking $80

Cheers,

Dave.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Sony1.jpg)
129.4 KB32 views
Click for full-size image (Sony2.jpg)
143.9 KB29 views