Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 09-02-2020, 10:10 PM
sandevils67 (WillS)

Saxon 127mm Triplet FCD100 and Saxon NEQ6 Pro GoTo Mount

An accident has forced the sale of my BRAND NEW / UNUSED Saxon FCD100 Triplet Air Spaced ED glass Refractor Telescope. Retail cost for 'scope is $3500.00 - my sale price is $2750.00. A real bargain!

Also for sale is the mount, a Saxon NEQ6 Pro GoTo Mount. Retail cost for this mount is $1890.00 - my sale price is $1500.00. As with the telescope, the mount is also BRAND NEW / UNUSED!

The telescope comes with all the standard fittings as it would if you purchased it brand new at an Astronomy shop. The combined retail price of both 'scope and mount is approximately $5475.00. My sale price is $4250.00 which is a great reduction! I have an Explore Scientific barlow x 3 times AND a Baader Hyperion Mark iv 8 - 24mm zoom lens also for sale. At this stage they are xtra and only for sale if required with the telescope.

I also have a Canon EOS 80D Digital camera for sale - again this is also Brand New / Unused and discounted!

Perusal of any sites selling the above equipment will confirm the quality of the telescope, mount, camera and associated lenses etc. These are genuinely unused items and are a great buy at these prices! I am open to sensible offers.

Last edited by sandevils67; 13-02-2020 at 01:16 PM.