Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21-12-2021, 08:02 PM
DJT (David)

National Geographic Telescope for a good cause

This telescope found its way to me recently. Cost me nothing. It’s probably been out of the box twice, and one time was me checking it out.

It’s as new with all the original packaging, instruction leaflet etc. I had a fine old time looking at Orion last night but it’s one too many scopes for me.

It’s a neat little 76mm scope with a focal length of 350mm made by Breser in the US and includes 2 eyepieces, a Barlow, a solar filter and an adapter to hold a smartphone to the eyepiece sitting in a little fork mount. Would recommend using this on a table top.

And yes, I did try the solar filter but you need a bit of patience.

Here’s the deal. This will go to the person who offers the most to cover postage within Australia as at 10.00 pm tonight and I will contribute that amount 2 times over to the local community centre in Dungog who support families who are doing it tough in the local area and I will ensure this gets posted to the claimee this side of Christmas

PMs please.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (6994B8AE-53AE-4DBA-886C-5A462B994DF4.jpeg)
79.3 KB48 views

Last edited by DJT; 21-12-2021 at 10:01 PM.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:11 PM
DJT (David)

Telescope claimed

Following a generous postage offer I have been able to donate just over $200 to the local community centre and the scope will be winging its way to its new owner in the morning

Thanks for looking

David