Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30-11-2023, 12:25 PM
advgt2 (Antony)

FOR SALE - 2 Lenses. 2x Barlow & 12.5mm

Eyepieces for Sale

Description:

I have 2 lens upgrades that i do not use. They are both less than 6 months old and i would describe them as both being in near mint condition. Would suit a new buy but at half the price.

1. 2x Barlow I paid $59 - will sell for $30 including postage in Australia
Double the magnification of any standard 1.25″ eyepiece with the Bintel 2x Barlow. Simply insert it into your telescope’s focuser (or diagonal), and slip the eyepiece into the Barlow lens. A Barlow lens is a great way to squeeze more magnification out of your telescope without buying lots of eyepieces. Compatible with every modern telescope, and a great gift for any budding astronomer!
The Barlow lens is named after Peter Barlow. He developed the achromatic focal extender in the 1830s to assist in the observation of close double stars. The Barlow lens made the double stars appear wider apart making accurate measurements of their separation easier. Today, the same design allows us to increase the magnification of any eyepiece in order to achieve the best view possible from your telescope.

The Bintel Barlow 2x is fully multicoated for maximum contrast. Just insert it into your telescope’s focuser (or diagonal), and slip the eyepiece into the Barlow lens. A Barlow lens is a great way to squeeze more magnification out of your telescope without buying lots of eyepieces, and also allows you to use longer focal length eyepieces with nice big, comfortable eyelenses to provide higher powers.
[/SIZE]

2. BINTEL Premium 12.5mm Long Eye Relief Eyepiece - I paid $149 will sell for $70, including postage within Australia

The 12.5mm focal length of this eyepiece makes it great for medium magnification views. Over 20mm of eye relief – the distance you can observe back from the eyepiece and still take in the entire field of view – makes for comfortable viewing with or without eye glasses.
BINTEL is proud to announce a new range of high quality, value for money telescope eyepieces optimised for planetary and close up viewing of deep sky objects.

What sets the Bintel Premium Long Eye Relief range apart from just every other mid-priced short to medium length eyepiece is their remarkably flat field design, edge-to-edge sharpness and superb mechanical construction.

You’ll notice the difference in crispness when exploring the details on the surface of the Moon, gazing at the rings of Saturn or peering into the heart of a globular like Omega Centauri. Views will be razor sharp all the way out to the edge of their 55 degree field of view thanks to a modern multi-element design.

The 12.5mm focal length of this eyepiece makes it great for medium magnification views.

Over 20mm of eye relief – the distance you can observe back from the eyepiece and still take in the entire field of view – makes for comfortable viewing with or without eye glasses.

The Bintel Premium Long Eye Relief Eyepieces are the perfect first upgrade from the standard eyepieces that come with your telescope.

If you are interested please contact me on my email address of advgt2@outlook.com and I will be sure to get back to you.

you can make payment on pick up ( this could be either Beecroft or Avoca Beach whichever best suits ) or if I am posting it by bank transfer on confirmation of the sale and prior to postage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6094.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	312641

Name:	IMG_6093.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	312642

Name:	IMG_6092.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	312643

Name:	IMG_6090.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	312644

Name:	IMG_6089.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	312645

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

* the descriptions above have been taken from the Bintel web page
** sorry about the photos orientations, I could not work out how to correct this. if you like I can email them to you right side up.

Last edited by advgt2; 30-11-2023 at 12:29 PM. Reason: edit text
Old 01-12-2023, 05:11 AM
advgt2 (Antony)

SOLD - thank you

Now sold.