PDA

View Full Version here: : Trouble with LR timelapse

Bassnut
26-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Im having a bit of trouble with LR Timelapse someone might have an easy answer to, if not Ill get on the LR TL group. An awesome Eclipse TL needs to get done before its old hat :P
Im doing this on a fresh install on a rebuilt PC.
Everything works, metadata loads and saves in LR and LR TL with no errors, but the level etc changes I make to keyframes (1 star rating and up) in LR arnt reflected back in LR TL on reloading metadata.
Makes me wonder how each program knows where to look for metadata swapped between them, perhaps I need to tell them ?.

White Rabbit
29-11-2012, 04:54 PM
If it's lightroom you need to exit the development module and return to library pres g for grid mode (grid mode is important) then ctrl A then ctrl S or go into the metadata menu and click save metadata. the changes you made in LR will not be reflected in the preview of LRTL but the final clip should be adjusted.

Thanks

White Rabbit
29-11-2012, 05:00 PM
the metadata should be a saved a separate file in same folder as the images after you have initialized you sequence in LRTL. both apps look for the metadata in the same folder as images are in.

there is a really good tut on the forum for LRTL that explains it all.

multiweb
29-11-2012, 05:55 PM
I've had instances where the XMP files don't follow through back to LRTL. It's important to initialise all the metadata in LTTL prior to open Adobe Lightroom. Delete all the XMP files then reinitialise in LRTL.