PDA

View Full Version here: : Helicopter Manual print Out

solissydney
18-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi.
I recently purchased an Twister Storm 400 helicopter.
The manual is b- useless. However, the 'Blade 400' helicopter manual is heaps better but when printing out the manual in 'landscape mode' I lose text on both sides of the A4 paper.
Any ideas?

Ken

Octane
18-11-2010, 10:15 PM
File > Page Setup, select landscape orientation.

H

solissydney
19-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Thank you

Please read my post again
Ken

dannat
19-11-2010, 07:40 AM
what are the margins set to? what size is the originl page? if you are losing info on the left/right in landscape maybe try percent reduction...i have a blade 400 - willlook at my manual tonight

solissydney
19-11-2010, 08:02 AM
I have no problem with any other print outs. Reducing margins does not work
Not that I really need the manual. It is just nicer to read the info on paper rather than having to look at the screen. I find the information in the Blade manual matches that of my Twister.

Thanks
Ken

Barrykgerdes
19-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Hi
I print out lots of pdf manuals of varying sizes. If I don't already know it. I extract a page in jpg form and check its actual size in pixels. This will give me the paper size I need.

I then use reams of paper that I have guillotined to the correct manual size. This paper is placed in the Laser printer and I select the nearest paper size that will hold a complete page.

I then select scaling "none" and print the page at the reqired orientation. Works for me every time.

Barry

solissydney
19-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks Barry.
Before I tried out your tip on how to do the print-out an idea came to my mind.
I went from Linux into Windows and used Adobe Reader.
It worked like a charm.
Thanks all for your inputs.

Ken