Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 29-04-2022, 03:58 PM
pvelez (Pete)

STL1000M + Bellerophon Clement focuser

The last batch of items in my clean out of older equipment.

The SBIG STL1000M is a large chip CCD that I used in conjunction with a Tak FSQ106 - its a great match. It comes with integrated filter wheel and LRGB filters.

You can read a description of the camera here:http://www.atscope.com.au/sbig/STL-1...%20Special.htm

The Robofocus is not the best option for a FSQ106 if it has a heavy payload. I found that the drum connecting the motor to the focuser slipped when pointing at the zenith.

An excellent solution is the Bellerophon Clement focuser. It bypasses the Tak focuser and integrates well with a Robofocus unit. You can read all about the Clement here:http://www.clementfocuser.com/bellerophoniii.html

The focuser comes with the adapter to attach to the STL11000. I have a spare Robofocus motor - the buyer will need a controller and cables.

The STL11000 comes with a DC plug power cable - the AC power supply has been repurposed.

A new Clement plus adapter would cost you just over US$1100. The filters new retail for about $400.

I'm offering the complete set for $1900. Pick up in Sydney or I will ship at buyer's cost.

Pics to follow

Pete

Last edited by pvelez; 11-05-2022 at 09:38 AM.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:34 PM
Hans Tucker (Hans)

pm'd