Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 20-12-2019, 10:00 PM
sandevils67 (WillS)

Saxon 127mm Refractor w/- NEQ6 Pro GoTo Mount Bargain!

Hi to you all! Due to an unfortunate and serious accident I am forced to sell my BRAND NEW UNMARKED Saxon FCD 100 127mm Hoya ED glass, Triplet Air Spaced Telescope and NEQ6 Pro GoTo Mount. Both the mount and 'scope retail for over $5,000.00. My selling price for both is $2,900.00 and $1400.00 to a total of $4,300.00! That equates to a huge discount on both items. Anyone familiar with the Saxon FCD 100 Triplet and NEQ6 Pro mount will see both the quality and savings here. I have reduced the price hoping for a quick sale. Again, these items are unused and unmarked. It's a disappointing sale from my end, but circumstances prevent me being able to use it. I also have a BRAND NEW CANON 80 D digital camera (w/- video) for sale. It was to be used with my 'scope etc for ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY - so it must also be sold. Retail is about $1,500.00 and I will sell for best offer / price. All items are approx 12 months old and covered by warranty. Scope / Mount was purchased from a reputable Brisbane Astronomy Shop. Genuine inquiries only please! Cheers!

Last edited by sandevils67; 21-01-2020 at 04:59 PM.