Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 21-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Chippy (Nick)
Phoenix has landed

HEQ5 Pro GoTo Mount

The HEQ5 Pro was purchased from Bintel approx 4 years ago with aspirations of getting into AP but that never eventuated so it has only been used a few times. It has always been stored inside in a spare bedroom and is as new. I have the original packing boxes so can ship, but would prefer a local buyer. Pickup is Rhodes (Sydney).

I added the ADM Dual HEQ5 mounting saddle (http://admaccessories.com/DV_Series_Saddles.htm) which accepts Lozmandy and Vixen dovetails. This is a vast improvement over the standard mounting saddle, and keeps the scope very snug without marring the dovetail. It also looks the business. The original saddle is also included.

I am selling with only 1 of the 2 counterweights, as I sometimes use the other CW on a dual Alt-Az mount for visual.

Selling $750

Contact me by email or PM if interested.

ADM Dual Saddle: Allows the Orion Sirius and SkyWatcher EQ5 and HEQ5 Pro mounts to accept Losmandy style "D" series dovetail bars as well as Vixen "V" series dovetail bars. The Unique Dual Saddle design allows either "D" Series or Vixen "V" Series dovetails to be used. The saddle is 7" long and has two large locking hand knobs. The split clamp design grips along the entire length of the dovetail bar and will not mar the finish of your dovetail bar. The saddle is spring loaded making installation and removal of the telescope easier. Everything is black anodized and stainless steel for ultra good looks and maximum durability.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_0040.jpg)
156.8 KB107 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0041.jpg)
173.8 KB94 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0042.jpg)
160.6 KB80 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0044.jpg)
123.3 KB79 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0045.jpg)
171.7 KB75 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0047.jpg)
170.0 KB64 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0050.jpg)
149.5 KB48 views

Last edited by Chippy; 01-01-2014 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Sale pending
Old 21-12-2013, 09:06 PM
melinda (Melinda)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
The HEQ5 Pro was purchased from Bintel approx 4 years ago with aspirations of getting into AP but that never eventuated so it has only been used a few times. It has always been stored inside in a spare bedroom and is as new. I have the original packing boxes so can ship, but would prefer a local buyer. Pickup is Rhodes (Sydney).

I added the ADM Dual HEQ5 mounting saddle (http://admaccessories.com/DV_Series_Saddles.htm) which accepts Lozmandy and Vixen dovetails. This is a vast improvement over the standard mounting saddle, and keeps the scope very snug without marring the dovetail. It also looks the business. The original saddle is also included.

I am selling with only 1 of the 2 counterweights, as I sometimes use the other CW on a dual Alt-Az mount for visual.

Selling $750

Contact me by email or PM if interested.

ADM Dual Saddle: Allows the Orion Sirius and SkyWatcher EQ5 and HEQ5 Pro mounts to accept Losmandy style "D" series dovetail bars as well as Vixen "V" series dovetail bars. The Unique Dual Saddle design allows either "D" Series or Vixen "V" Series dovetails to be used. The saddle is 7" long and has two large locking hand knobs. The split clamp design grips along the entire length of the dovetail bar and will not mar the finish of your dovetail bar. The saddle is spring loaded making installation and removal of the telescope easier. Everything is black anodized and stainless steel for ultra good looks and maximum durability.

Pm sent
Old 30-12-2013, 12:26 AM
rocco57au (Rocky)

Has this been sold?

Cheers!