Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 09-09-2021, 03:52 PM
meellor (Jack)

Belt-modded Saxon HEQ5 and Sharpstar CF80 APO Triplet

Hi all

I am selling my belt-modded HEQ5 and scope.

- HEQ5 ($1300) (SALE PENDING): Rowan belt mod as been installed and the mount has consistently performed at sub 1 arc-sec in PHD2 ever since. The thread where the mount head attaches to the securing bolt (which attaches through tripod legs) has unfortunately been slightly stripped due to a mistake on my behalf (attempted to remove the head while counterweights were still attached, whoops) and the bolt does not screw all the way in any more. This has been temporarily solved by adding washers as spacers between the bolt and the mount head. I have never experienced any problems due to this, however.

- Sharpstar CF80 + ZWO EAF Advanced ($1600): Very sharp carbon fibre 80mm f6 APO triplet. Uses FPL-53 glass which has been kept very clean and free from dust/fungus. Scope will come with a hard case for travel, and a ZWO EAF Advanced attached to it (along with boxes and cables/hand controller).

All items are currently in regional Vic so I am unable to post pictures (as I am bound to metro), however if seriously interested I will do my best to grab them for pics/pick up. I will attach an image taken with exact set up.

Pick up from either Gisborne (regional) or Ascot Vale.

Message through an questions.
Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Dragons of Ara-1.jpg)
200.4 KB168 views

Last edited by meellor; 23-09-2021 at 07:11 PM.