Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2021, 11:08 AM
ergio1 (Ergio)

Zwo oag

Dear all,
This is a second hand ZWO Off Axis Guider.
It is in very good condition with original box and accessories. I have now gone with a QHY camera and unfortunately the system from ZWO is not compatible with QYH. Just requires so many accessories and adapter and will end spending more than just buying the one from QHY directly.
So, hoping it will find a new home.

Expect normal wear. Real Photos taken just a few minutes ago. I consider the price to be fair as it much less than new and also take into account that it can be difficult to buy due to short local stock.

Serious buyers only as we all are in the Astro Community. Please no time wasters. Unfortunately in a few occasions I have sold other items before and people have asked to meet to pick up and they never show or write hours later to say that they have decided not to.

Shipping via Australia Post for additional $10 at buyers expense. Local pick up available Melbourne South East (payment required in advance, same reason mentioned above)
Please check the photos carefully to make sure it suits you, as I am not a store so no returns.
$120 AUD

Have a great day and clear skies...
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (EB96F6CE-5BBA-4114-9B8A-D8974058B93C.jpeg)
72.5 KB75 views

Last edited by ergio1; 03-05-2021 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:21 AM
Tulloch (Andrew)

PM sent