Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 23-07-2021, 02:13 PM
leon

"LEGO" Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon Collectors Edition

Hi Guys,
Some of you may know that I purchased and built the collector’s edition of the “LEGO Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon” make it yours, it is now for sale.
As the biggest LEGO Star Wars set available Millennium Falcon comes in an impressive box and contains a greater level of external detail as well as several interior sections such as the main hold, the rear compartment, the top gunnery station and the cockpit.
This is my second built of this set as I usually do them, pull them down and rebuild at some later stage.
The images below show the progress as the build goes on and with 7541 pieces it sure dose take some time.
It is an impressive build and looks great when finished, however what does one do with it in the end, I am thinking of selling it if anyone would be interested.
When I dismantle all my sets all pieces are sorted into individual sizes and colour and put in appropriate containers, no searching for those tiny pieces needed.
This will happen to this set and it makes it so much easier rather than sorting through a mountain of different pieces.
As the top of the Falcon consists of separate panels fitted together it can also be dismantled leaving all the panels intact for an easier build later up the track, it is your choice on how you would like to receive this massive construction,
It is still in one piece and I will be dismantling it at the buyer’s request, if I have a buyer that is, or home delivered fully built to a 100 klm’s radius from Warrnambool, at no cost to you.
I bought it for $1300.00 at the time and am willing to part with it for $800.00, plus postage/courier cost.
It will be sorted and packed into the original box it came in plus the outside box to protect the inside box, and it weighs some 18 – 20 kg’s fully packed, and comes with an impressive build manual, and has some 1380 steps to build it, and I guarantee 100% that all pieces are there.
It is however a large box and probably would attract a postage price of around $40.00 - $50.00 I expect, I will find that out before it is sent, to get the correct amount.
If no one is interested I will simply pack it away for another future build of give it to the Grandkids maybe, when they get a bit older.
Thank you for your interest.
Leon
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (p.jpg)
188.4 KB75 views
Click for full-size image (q.jpg)
190.7 KB62 views
Click for full-size image (r.jpg)
189.9 KB64 views
Click for full-size image (s.jpg)
194.5 KB51 views
Old 23-07-2021, 02:17 PM
leon

Some progress build photo.

Leon
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (a.jpg)
177.2 KB52 views
Click for full-size image (b.jpg)
128.4 KB55 views
Click for full-size image (c.jpg)
162.7 KB33 views
Click for full-size image (d.jpg)
186.4 KB33 views
Click for full-size image (e.jpg)
178.8 KB42 views
Click for full-size image (f.jpg)
175.7 KB43 views
Click for full-size image (g.jpg)
189.8 KB35 views
Click for full-size image (h.jpg)
193.2 KB38 views
Old 23-07-2021, 02:19 PM
leon

And just some more to finalise the build.

Leon
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (i.jpg)
197.0 KB41 views
Click for full-size image (k.jpg)
199.4 KB36 views
Click for full-size image (l.jpg)
184.6 KB43 views
Click for full-size image (m.jpg)
181.5 KB42 views
Click for full-size image (n.jpg)
164.3 KB35 views