Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > General Chat

Old 07-08-2021, 06:45 AM
Hans Tucker (Hans)

Trying to win the Lottery

Can't win Lotto .. can't even win a chook raffle ... so the logic of entering the lottery to secure an Astro-Physics Stowaway 92 in their next batch run escapes me. I figured the AP130GTX needs a baby brother and I have been musing over whether to get a FSQ85 .. then I received notification that AP is planning their next run of 92mm F6.65 Stowaway and are taking EOI but it is not a first come basis but rather all the EOI's go into a lottery based allocation. Your name gets picked you get an offer for a scope in the production run .... seems a fair system. Now to find a Lucky Rabbits Foot .. Four Leaf Clover .. and definitely avoid any black cats until the lottery is drawn.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:32 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

It is easy Hans...but because you will not believe this works you will not try and therefore risk failure...all you need do is each day "see" in your mind eye the notification of success of arriving before you...it works for whatever you desire which is reasonably achievable in your circumstances.
You dont need luck but it will seem that good luck follows you...
Alex