Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-05-2022, 09:32 AM
PeterSEllis (Peter)

ZWO ASI071MC Cool

Hi Guys
Up for grabs is a ZWO ASI071MC Cool Camera. I brought this from a fellow iceinspacer when my new ZWO ASI071MC Pro had to go back to ZWO for repairs. I used it for around six weeks until the Pro returned, it performed faultlessly. I have occasionally used it in an emergency when the Pro started to frost up requiring its desiccant tablets to be regenerated. The only history I know is that it came from an Estate, the only reason for selling it is I have now switched up to a ZWO ASI2600MC Pro and it is surplus to my needs (now gather dust now). I was never given the original box, spacers, or soft carrying case.
I have put up a couple of pictures taken by this camera.

Included in this sale is, ZWO ASI071MC Cool Camera, Power Supply and USB Cables.
Price $800 pickup or user pays postage.

Cheers
Peter
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Pic2.jpg)
179.0 KB33 views
Click for full-size image (Pic 1.jpg)
186.8 KB30 views
Click for full-size image (NGC 3627 3628 (Leo Triplet) 16052020.JPG)
128.3 KB42 views
Click for full-size image (NGC 1976  M42 2412019 .jpg)
206.3 KB43 views

Last edited by PeterSEllis; 18-05-2022 at 04:06 PM.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:55 AM
JA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSEllis View Post
Hi Guys
Up for grabs is a ZWO ASI071MC Cool Camera. I brought this from a fellow iceinspacer when my new ZWO ASI071MC Pro had to go back to ZWO for repairs. I used it for around six weeks until the Pro returned, it performed faultlessly. I have occasionally used it in an emergency when the Pro started to frost up requiring its desiccant tablets to be regenerated. The only history I know is that it came from an Estate, the only reason for selling it is I have now switched up to a ZWO ASI2600MC Pro and it is surplus to my needs (now gather dust now). I was never given the original box, spacers, or soft carrying case.
I have put up a couple of pictures taken by this camera.

Included in this sale is, ZWO ASI071MC Cool Camera, Power Supply and USB Cables.
Price $800 pickup or user pays postage.

Cheers
Peter
Hi Peter,

I'd like to buy your ZWO 071mc and can pickup in Melbourne ASAP. Please PM me your contact details.

Best
JA