Go Back   IceInSpace > Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Old 15-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Scott_VanColeco

Event Horizon Focuser EV-1n unboxing

Hello everybody,

I've been observing for 10 years. Currently use a 10" Celestron Skyhopper Dobsonian which I've completely rebuilt over the years.

I haven't ventured to far away from my light polluted backyard but am looking forward to sharing info hear and joining an astronomy club in the near future.

Been doing night sky time-lapse lately with my Canon T3I / 600D. Looking to get a Goto system eventually but really want to master the DSLR settings before hand.

Just received my new focuser (JMI Telescopes Event Horizon Ev1n) and wanted share the unboxing video with anybody interested.

I ordered the wrong draw tube(to short) so I haven't been able to try it out yet. If there is any interest I'll do an install and review video once I get the new tube.

http://youtu.be/crGdj4MbwG8
Old 16-06-2014, 08:09 PM
brian nordstrom (As avatar)

Scott a great video , very nice bit of gear for sure , I have a mate here with one on his C8 , its so sexy , and beautiful to use .
Oh yes mate .
Brian.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Scott_VanColeco

Thanks! Can't wait to try it out once I get the longer draw tube. As for now nothing will focus. Lol