Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 16-11-2014, 11:42 AM
ddastider (Dean)
ddnebula

Smile Bargain Price - Vixen VMC200 Sphinx Equatorial Full GoTo Mount StarBook HAL Al Tripod

Imported new Vixen VMC200L and immaculate Sphinx Equatorial Full GoTo Mount with StarBook Hand Controller and HAL Aluminum tripod, hard to buy locally with the price asking.

Thank you for your time reading this ad before deciding.

Up for sale my beloved complete telescope package

Japan Made Vixen VMC200L D=200mm(8”) f/10 meniscus catadioptric OTA (lightest among other modified schmidt-maksutov cassegrain types and great for both planetary and deep sky objects viewing and photography as it has the “f” number in middle between 5-15 available to popular OTAs diameter ranging from 6”-12” to be varied by suitable eyepieces for intended purpose). There is nothing to mention on mirror as in all pictures taken just before posting.

Bonus compatible Bob’s Knobs collimation thumbscrews and dew heater for 8-10” size OTA

AND
Popular, elegant looking, Japan Made Sphinx SXW German Equatorial Full GoTo Mount (again most compact among other similar ones from well-known brands and as tested, can hold upto 20kg, 14” OTA with 2 included counter weights)
and amazing StarBook hand controller (Easy to set-up once (with built in battery, updated version and memory) use, real time Sky-Image for stellar navigation like google map).

Comes with all standard accessories, cables, rechargeable battery housing with batteries. Can be operated and charged from batteries used in cars.

Also, the Vixen Polar Axis Scope Set (costs about $200) for mounts alignment to the celestial pole for accurate telescope tracking is included

AND
Grab and Go 110cm Aluminium HAL tripod (Made in China but again, most portable and Lightest among other similar ones) with carry bag.

Everything is in immaculate and 100% working condition. Will suit fastidious, serious buyers as well as beginners.

These are always stored with care in cool and dry places inside air-conditioned house.

I bought all from the States paying total 4,000 including courier+GST+ customs fees. Used only once in ASV site. Now selling because no time for this great passion and partner’s advice!..

All together $2,250 firm excluding postage/courier costs after Australian bank accounts transfer as both sides' peace of mind (if not paying cash and pick up by buyer or his/her friend).

Inspection welcome in agreed time. Please, no tyre kicking and drop ball price offers on budget!

Also posted in other sites, however please contact me ASAP.

Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (DSC06861.JPG)
123.3 KB393 views
Click for full-size image (DSC06862.JPG)
116.9 KB394 views
Click for full-size image (DSC06864.JPG)
113.9 KB377 views
Click for full-size image (DSC06865.JPG)
93.0 KB392 views
Click for full-size image (DSC06870.JPG)
140.4 KB396 views
Click for full-size image (DSC06871.JPG)
156.7 KB393 views
Click for full-size image (DSC06873.JPG)
134.8 KB382 views
Click for full-size image (DSC06868.JPG)
170.1 KB574 views

Last edited by ddastider; 05-02-2015 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Polar Axis Scope
Old 27-01-2015, 01:29 PM
robert.knox (Robert)

Is this still available

Hi there,

Is this still available?

Rob
Old 05-02-2015, 07:26 AM
ddastider (Dean)
ddnebula

Last Price - with free essential accessories

Hi there,

As many are showing interests, I can split $1400 for the complete goto mount and $950 for the OTA with Bob's knobs. Please PM me for inspection.

Clear Sky..
Old 26-02-2015, 08:24 PM
stareee nitez (Abe)

Re mount

Hi,
I would be interested in only the mount.Is that doable?
Can pickup locally.