Go Back   IceInSpace > Equipment > Software and Computers

Old 21-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Enrique

EQAlign, new version available (2.0.4.1) and help in English

There is a new EQAlign version (2.0.4.1) available here (http://www.eqalign.net/e_downloads.html). This new version adds the support for the QHY6 and Meade DSI and LPI cameras. There is also available a preliminary Quick Polar Align Help in English.

I have been in contact with the programmer, Antonio Fraga [afragah@gmail.com], discussing with him my experiences with the program. He is very keen in working with the users to improve the program and responds rapidly. Please do not hesitate to contact him if you have any comments.

I am working in a second version of the Quick Polar Align Help in English as requested by Antonio. I will include Australian terms I have learned in Iceinspace.

I am more and more comfortable with the program and I am now doing high precision polar alignment very quickly at f10.

Regards,

Enrique
Old 21-06-2008, 06:02 PM
netwolf

Thanks a lot for the English translation, I hope soon the whole help will be available in English.
Old 22-06-2008, 10:57 AM
allan gould

An interesting and useful program. Thanks from our community for making it available and letting us know.
Regards, Allan
Old 22-06-2008, 12:21 PM
h0ughy (David)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
There is a new EQAlign version (2.0.4.1) available here (http://www.eqalign.net/e_downloads.html). This new version adds the support for the QHY6 and Meade DSI and LPI cameras. There is also available a preliminary Quick Polar Align Help in English.

I have been in contact with the programmer, Antonio Fraga [afragah@gmail.com], discussing with him my experiences with the program. He is very keen in working with the users to improve the program and responds rapidly. Please do not hesitate to contact him if you have any comments.

I am working in a second version of the Quick Polar Align Help in English as requested by Antonio. I will include Australian terms I have learned in Iceinspace.

I am more and more comfortable with the program and I am now doing high precision polar alignment very quickly at f10.

Regards,

Enrique
top stuff Enrique!!
Old 28-02-2009, 11:29 PM
h0ughy (David)

any further updates on this Enrique?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Enrique

David:

The last version available for downloading is EQAlign 2.1.2 beta. The Polar Align function is working quite well, try it. Do not use the guiding function in this version, wait for the new one.

Enrique