Old 02-07-2021, 12:10 AM
baj (Brad)

Toupsky Software

If anyone happens to purchase a camera from RisingCam on aliexpress you may discover that the image capture software they supply (RisingSky) has a number of bugs that make it unusable.

They are ultimately toup tek cameras and are compatible with the toup tek image capture software Toupsky: http://www.touptek.com/download/show...p?lang=en&id=2

This software works. The toup tek driver allows these cameras to be used with some limitations in SharpCap.

I cant really say I would recommend any of these cameras however they do have some cameras with sensors that are not available in zwo or qhyccd cameras.

I purchased a camera with an IMX432 sensor since it has 9 micron pixels and large pixels in cmos cameras are very hard to find
Old 03-07-2021, 08:06 AM
Martin_S

Brad, buying one of these is a gamble. The USB2 port on my 224 failed twice , the first time it was replaced under warranty(I had to pay to ship it back to China) . The second time I just gave up as the warranty had expired.

I would not buy a Rising Sky camera again.

Thanks for warning other forum members