Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 31-01-2010, 11:00 PM
mic_m (Michael)

NEW Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ7 Digital Camera

Description:
The item for sale is a NEW Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ7 digital camera. It comes with 12x optical zoom, a 10.1 megapixel image sensor, a 25mm wide-angle lens, a 3 inch large LCD display, the ability to capture HD motion images, intelligent auto and more. It is the black version.

The camera also comes with the standard accessories that are included by Panasonic as shown in the picture below; including a battery, a charger, AV port connectors, USB connectors, software etc. It is under warranty and a copy of the prucahse receipt will be provided along with the camera to the buyer for any warranty claims.

It is for sale because I have decided that I want one that is water proof and shock proof.

For those that are interested in the camera here is a link to a web-site with a comprehensive review of the TZ7: http://www.photoreview.com.au/Panaso...ix-dmctz7.aspx

Price:
The camera was purchased form Harvey Norman who currently sell it for $699 (http://www.harveynorman.com.au/produ...c-lumix-tz-new). Given the preceeding, I would be willing to sell it for around $500.

Postage:
Regular postage is FREE within Australia.

My preferred contact method is PM; If you have any questions fell free to send me a PM.

Payment method:
My preferred method of receiving payment is via direct deposit, but I'm willing to consider other payment methods if a buyer has an alternative preference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (P1020796[2].JPG)
31.2 KB50 views
Click for full-size image (P1020881[2].jpg)
111.7 KB58 views
Click for full-size image (P1020883[2].jpg)
131.5 KB53 views

Last edited by mic_m; 09-03-2010 at 05:32 PM.