Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 06-09-2021, 10:56 AM
Camelopardalis (Dunk)
Drifting from the pole

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM lens

Folks,

My trusty Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM lens is available. This is the popular Image Stabilised version that Canon does so well.

I bought this new 2 years ago primarily for astro work, as they are known for being a solid workhorse at native f/4 with minimal distortion/vignetting even on a full frame sensor, but with my astro adventures largely curtailed due to restrictions conspiring with work, I've used this for a few daytime shots (the image stabilisation is excellent) and a couple of nights in the back yard.

The lens comes with both caps, the lens hood and carry bag and all is in excellent condition, if you can forgive the dust spec that re-landed on the lens after the close-up photo was taken I hadn't noticed until I'd packed it all away back in its box. There is also a dark mark around the lens-holder ring inset, where I had been using a black felt-lined ring to affix the lens to the tripod. If you're interested in any specific angles for your peace of mind, by all means let me know.

I'm looking for $900 plus postage/shipping, or pick-up available by from Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast (although I will insist on appropriate precautions, such as clean hands and a face mask in-line with government recommendations)

I will also be looking to sell my Canon 6D body shortly, so if anybody is interested in a bundle deal, PM me with reasonable offers.

Cheers,
Dunk
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Canon1.jpg)
166.9 KB10 views
Click for full-size image (Canon2.jpg)
199.7 KB15 views
Click for full-size image (Canon3.jpg)
187.0 KB12 views

Last edited by Camelopardalis; 08-09-2021 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-09-2021, 01:20 PM
JZ (Ross)

PM sent.

Ross...