Old 23-10-2008, 05:57 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

300d driver download

I admit I dont know what I am doing rather than admit I am lazy for I am not I have tried and without boring you all need to ask for some help.

I have lost my canon 300d disks ages ago and I need I driver. I downloaded a driver ages ago (on the lap top the cat thru up on and stuffed) and it seemed eazy from memory.

But I dont know what site I should chose... I tried what seemed to be canon europe site but it just kept going round in circles.

Can anyone suggest a site that is safe to get a driver (and any other neat stuff)

This experience has show me I have forgotten so much and all I can think is I am getting too old and senile...so before I shuffle off I would at least like to get the 300d downloaded... and this new opperating system it just is differnet somehow to what I remember.

alex
Old 23-10-2008, 06:13 PM
JohnG (John)
Looking Down From Above

Here ya go, Alex

http://support-au.canon.com.au/EN/se...&menu=Download

Cheers

John G
Old 23-10-2008, 06:32 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thanks so very much John I really appreciate it.
I managed to get deepsky stacker at least and stack some widefields done with the 450d I wont post because I still have to get photoshop or the like...but at least I am getting back to where I was before pussy (may she rest in peace and I did not kill her) thru up on the lap top....The only night in 12 months I left the thing open and the only night the cat got in the house ..it was next doors cat... and so things to build your character I guess..
Thanks again .
alex
Old 23-10-2008, 06:40 PM
JohnG (John)
Looking Down From Above

No problems, mate

Cheers