Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 22-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Benik (Ben)

Tele Vue Delos 4.5mm PRICE REDUCTION and shipping included

Hello,

I am selling the fantastic eyepiece the Delos 4.5mm.

The only reason i am selling is because i prefer the wider FOV of the Ethos and i would rather keep to the 2"and i am collecting the complete Ethos set.

The Delos is in "as new" condition! great eyepiece and lovely eye relief. If i hadn't already got accustomed to the 100deg FOV of the Ethos i would be extremely happy with the Delos. I have a C9.25EdgeHD and i personally find the wider FOV of the Ethos suits my viewing style.

Although i might add the 4.5mm Delos is quite incredible on my ED80CF Apo Triplet, unfortunately i have the Nagler 3-6mm zoom that covers this FL. And if it does not sell at this price i think i will still add it to the Refractor travel kit

TV Delos 4.5mm = $400 including Shipping in Australia (Reduced from $450 + Shipping)

Cheers
Ben
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (TV 4.5mm.jpg)
152.0 KB65 views
Click for full-size image (TV Trio.jpg)
131.9 KB111 views
Click for full-size image (2015-12-28 17.45.28.jpg)
183.7 KB52 views

Last edited by Benik; 01-01-2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: 1 Item Sold & price reduction
Old 23-12-2015, 03:13 PM
CAAD9 (Adam)

Hi Ben,

Sorry this is not an expression of interest in the EP, I'm just astounded by what you've done. This morning I thought it was absolutely crazy... On the other hand as the 8 mm is already on its way out perhaps not....

I have a 6 mm Delos and love its ergonomics, it is the most comfortable EP I have ever come across.

Other than the much wider FoV( which you clearly value highly) How does the Ethos stack up in terms of viewing comfort? Is the eye cup distance to the lens adjustable on the Ethos the way it is on the Delos?

It would be great if you could post a full report of your impressions of a comparison between the two 8 mm EPs.

Cheers and good luck with the 4.5.
Old 29-12-2015, 09:15 AM
nathang28 (Nathan)

Sent you a PM