View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 07:06 PM
JA

Quote:
Originally Posted by toc View Post
Let me know when the next one is - Not sure if the venue is permanently arranged - Brighton is a fair hike from (Mill Park) where I am - perhaps we could mix up locations if others are up for it? Anyway, Saul Goodman.
Ok let's mix it up. Brighton was chosen as I knew the venue and food/vibe was good. Sure let's mix it up and go for Mill Park and surrounding suburbs.....

If folks could comment as per the following with their individual preferences to the following 5 questions that would help with some organisation. My answers are in bold. Copy and answer as you see fit. Hopefully a vibe will develop and we can collapse the suggestions to something more concrete in a few weeks (??) .
1. OK with Mill Park and surround area for GTG YES
2. OK with Late January 2022 event or suggest other YES
3. State preference for day/date/weekend/weekday I will fit in with majority
4. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner? Prefer Coffee/Breakfast, as it keeps the day open, but if there's a vibe for Lunch sure.
5. Possible Venue suggestions? I will check it out and advise, open to suggestions
Be there to make it happen. If anyone around Brighton / SE suburbs needs a lift let me know..... I'll call you an uber . ...... I will pick you up

OK, let's hear from everyone .......

Best
JA

Last edited by JA; 05-12-2021 at 07:23 PM.