View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:46 PM
atalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJT View Post
I am interested in people thoughts on how far critique should go when providing feedback on images.

Should it include taking someone's data, reprocessing and posting it back up?

Personally I am more than happy when people provide constructive comments as it can only add to my knowledge but uninvited reprocessing..not sure about that. Those final touches are a personal thing.

What do others think?
Well,I think that a man has to do what a man has to do!

Having said that, I fail to see how you can be comfortable with editing another persons data without seeking permission.

It seems to me, that there should be no reason why you can't explain what you like about an image,or don't like If you feel the need.

If there's nothing fundamentally wrong with an image, then the rest is aesthetics which is very subjective and reserved for the artist to interpret as he see's fit.....whether one likes It or not....tough titty.

Do we really want a bunch of clones?

The feelings on this issue are not new and have been going on for many many years.

If your intention is to help people,you really should spend more time in the beginners imaging forum where you probably would provide much welcomed assistance I would think.

If your intentions are to boost your own persona and justify your ego so you can feel important I say FFFFFF offffffff

Hope this clarifies my somewhat soft stand on this issue