View Single Post
Old 24-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Hemi

Quote:
Every Disease is curable, but not all persons will be Curable" [Because they dont want to be cured.]
This is the most offensive line! Vulnerable people being told it’s your fault!

Quote:
I was a Pathology Technician, graduating from Sydney Technical College, with a very strong interest in Natural Therapies. Also did all but two subjects of the Parthology Technician Higher Certificate -- was in the last year of this course and spent 6 weeks in Hospital during it after death of my daughter. that probably being bought on by stress. Also did one year out of a two year Cardio-Pulmanary Technician course.

I had worked part time for a GP Medical Doctor, Dr. G, who treated Cancers by Natural Therapies, based on Dr. Virgina Livinstone Wheeler's work -- an interesting aproach.

Also worked for a couple of weeks for a Naturapathic Firm doing Live Blood Anylisis [will not mention reasons that I left that Job on IIS as I was once banned from this forum for a religious discussion]
Quacks usually overplay or misunderstand their level of education.

Quote:
Also I have metastatic prostrate cancer, being treated by Androgen blocker therapy -- blocks Testosterone production, and had a bit of bowel previously removed.

I do lots of Hitchhiking and have met people who cured Brain Cancer, etc., by Natural Therapies.

Back in 1973 Wendy, a Girl I wanted to marry, who worked as a massage therapist for an Oesteopath, told me,

Have a friend, a former Ambulance Paramedic who makes Black Sal[ve] a Natural cure for Melenoma Cancers. He gives it away FREE OF CHARGE, but a few years ago it was $80 on E-bay for a very small Jar.
Quacks usually can’t tell the difference between anecdote, bull**** and evidence based medicine.