View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 08:07 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Clearly because there are many very rich people around these days producers are onto giving them a "better" more expensive item... Earlier I was looking at wrist watches and actually ending up buying one for $80 but the number out there over _$5000 took my breath away.
AND no doubt if one looked, as I seem to recall, you could pay $250,000 if so inclined.
I feel almost sick in the stomach the money I have spent recently but seeing this camera in the OP actually makes me feel somewhat conservative...( My camera count all up in now 11 cameras from DSLR to security "trail" cameras...amazing how stuff accumulates but imagine if I eas paying approx $50,000 a throw..FOR me I am already playing with gear that realistically I can not utilise to get the results available.
I actually could spend much more and not miss it and have often thought of a 24 inch but as I mentioned I could not do it justice...even buying a expensive top of the pile Tak would be lost on me.. visually my eyes probably could not tell between a Tak or a under a grand doublet...like when bike racing..I raced 250 cc because I could not "wring out" a 400 cc..had nothing to do with cost.
Alex