View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 04:36 PM
astronobob (Bob)
Casual Cosmos Capturer

From a poor fellas pocket, I have been collecting frames from 2nds shops etc even the local tip shop. making the most of these opertunities because they price them for what pitcher is already in them, Im known to have a real weird taste in art, grunge style - the ones with the odd tear, scuffing and faded etc little do they know that the frames also a little worse for ware with glass and the boarder board to keep prints from the glass are actually rather expensive - ive pcked up some 4 & 5 footers for $5-10, rather fancy ones too, with a little paint and pollish, they could do the job well Have about 80 ATM, just have to get some good photos for them

Maybe in a few yrs Ill direct some energy to it - re-vamp the frames etc. Tho wont be all astro photos going in them, I think I have a few storm, sunset and other photos that might cut the mustard aswell !

As far as going exibitioning, not this duck - more like a local car boot & trailor week end sale arrangment - something I dont have to Commit to being there every week end as in regular markets ect; Car boots are good 'cause can just go when I feel like it. If I sell a few, then a little spending money for more astro gear,, if not, by then ill have plenty of holes in walls from processing them to cover up

Last edited by astronobob; 10-07-2014 at 06:36 PM.