Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 09:46 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by glend View Post
Alex, the pain killers and steroids have you thinking your Superman. Stay off of ladders. A fall is the last thing you need now.
But I am Superman Glen..ask everyone that I am and they will all tell you that...

At least on the inside...some evil villian has stolen my real body obviously.

But as usual I treasure your wisdom ...but I will miss going up the ladder.. all things tell us something and I am starting to realise that I have been too casual in respect of my leg pain...the test will come over the next few days as I go back on the cancer drugs and they really destroy my feet so if I can get relief still I will be drunk with joy..it really is the pits....anyways the main thing is everything is going perfect for me today and you can't expect more than that...only a week more for the steriods...so I better start looking at what is available in "uppers"...

It was lucky that the roof was playing up as in retrospect the dew was so bad the seeing would have been useless and you see I sorted the guiding with the roof only one third open which would not show just how bad the dew was..it only hit me when I sat on the
mower as it was so wet that I thought some how it rained with out me noticing...And so another down is turned into an up.

Alex