View Single Post
Old 25-03-2021, 05:58 AM
ab1963 (Andrew)
Refractors-That’s It

I will not be moving them now especially after last night’s critical look at them but will give a honest review how the 13 Nagler goes up against the 14 SSW when it arrives and have no problems admitting I am wrong if that’s how it pans out but it’s going to have to be every bit as good as the legendary status it seems to have, I have owned the 13Nt6 before but was early into this adventure so didn’t really know what I was looking for at the time ,Did a trade on a 24 panoptic to give the widest field possible and I’m not disappointed as it seems to excel at daytime viewing but behaves very much like the 31 Nagler at night did in the bigger scopes I’ve owned just can’t get the pinpoint stars I want but this as we know could be the astigmatism in my viewing eye, The little TV60 is truly a little gem and until me and my family move on to the next phase in life it will be more than adequate.
Would still really like to hear from anyone else who has the SSW’s and what their thoughts are.......

Last edited by ab1963; 25-03-2021 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Traded not bought 24 pan