Thread: Karahan tepe
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 06:08 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Karahan tepe

I like studying many subjects and appreciate how lucky I am to live in an age where knowledge is so easy to access...I go back to a time where the public library was all you had ..you could borrow a couple of books and learning was a longer process than we now have with say YouTube.. there are snobs who run YouTube down but the reality is if you look around it you can find good stuff..heck I can go to lectures at various universities and watch/ listen to leaders in their particular field and frankly I resent these snobs who try to elevate themselves by intolerable judgement of YouTube as well as pretty much everything I expect just to hear themselves speak.

Anyways I find history not only interesting but believe it's study is critical to ones ability to observe our current world.

I post this video hopefully to introduce some folk to the prospect that there was a lot going on well before the fertile crescent and Stone Henge.

Let this serve as an introduction but mainly to get a glimpse and realisation of the sophistication of humans some 10,000 years ago.

https://youtu.be/oxNJcw6WbjI

Alex