View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 02:16 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thanks Glen...I sent John at Bintel a link to the Cloudy Nights discussion plus some other comments and again an immediate reply...he makes you feel special as if you are the only customer of the shop but of course he is the type if guy that cares and obviously all his clients get great service, .... You know me it takes a lot to impress me ... Again thanks for raising the matter as clearly we were not really up to speed and you have I expect headed off possible disapointement.

Now I am staying calm and not in the least impatient but enjoying the total experience but I would like the "lot" to arrive in one go..as I said to John I dont want to sit looking at the scope and not being able to use it cause I await the camera...I just thought..I probably really need another lap top..my current one is getting slower cause I have too much on it I suspect ... It would be a good idea to set one up just around the new gear...
And all this and your kindness above all really help me cope, I mean I can feel it starting to sink in and fighting feeling sorry for oneself is so much easier with big plans and wonderful friends...
Alex